Hands up who is sick of the Coronavirus? And by sick, I mean sick of its impact on society and life as we knew it. On the bright side, I only know one person who got sick with COVID-19 and it’s my sister-in-law.
🙏🏻 She is a fellow CrossFitter and had a high temperature for a few days. That was it.
🍔 What I find fascinating is that the very food that makes you sick and more susceptible to developing complications from virus infections is what Americans buy in bulk (I’m not referring to toilet paper) and what’s being promoted or handed out to those on the frontlines.
🥩🥦 I wish governments around the world would be spending more resources on promoting genuinely healthy eating habits — you know those that practically ensure that you won’t develop a “pre-existing” condition. One can keep dreaming…
I’ve been busy as a bee for the past few weeks, considering the limited opportunities to leave the house. So here is an overview of all my new blog posts and YouTube videos I published. Check them out if you haven’t already and let me know what you think!
📹 New YouTube Videos
- The Ultimate WHOOP Strap 3.0 Review of 2020
- Twelve South ColorKit for MacBook Review
- Perfect Keto vs. Bulletproof And Their Impact on Blood Sugar
- Home Workout Gone Bad (Michael vs. 80 lb bag of cement)
- 5-Minute Keto Bread Rolls Recipe [Keto, Paleo, Gluten-Free]
✍🏻 New Blog Posts
- Are Green Powders a Waste of Money?
- Equip Micro Greens Powder Review
- Benefits of Sensible Sun Exposure (Guest Post)
- Kiss My Keto White Bars Review
- Nomad Base Station – Apple Watch Edition Review (Video review coming soon)
- ExoGun DreamPro Review (Percussion Massage Device)
- Keto Fat Bombs Recipe (Video coming soon)
- Keto Cookies Review [Perfect Keto]
What Else I’ve Been Up To
👕 In addition to creating a ton of new content and annoying my wife, I managed to successfully take my shirt on and off while holding a handstand.
🩸Also, I’ve started wearing a continuous blood glucose monitor to learn how certain foods and exercise impact my blood sugar.
The results so far are eye-opening and fascinating and I can’t wait to share them with you in a future blog post and video. So stay tuned!
That’s it for April! Stay healthy and thanks so much for your continued loyalty!