Terms and Conditions
MichaelKummer.com is owned and operated by MK Media Group LLC and was started by Michael Kummer (who remains the principal writer) in 2012 as a personal blog with the goal of sharing Mac and photography tips and tricks. Michael Kummer is still the principal writer and content provider for this blog.
The goal of michaelkummer.com (the “Website”) is to share educational content in the areas of diet, fitness, and technology.
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are entered into by and between You (“You”, “Your” or “User”) and Michael Kummer and MK Media Group LLC, a Georgia limited liability company (collectively, “Company”, “We” or “us”). The following terms and conditions (these “T&C”), govern Your access to and use of the Website, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through the Website and affiliated Website pages as well as our blogs, social media pages and mobile apps (collectively, the “Site”).
Further, by accepting these T&C and/or sending emails to us, You consent to receive electronic communications from Us, and You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that We provide to You electronically via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions.
We may revise and update these T&C from time to time in our sole discretion. We will either require You to click to accept the revised T&C upon accessing the Site or notify You in advance of such changes by email if You have given Your consent to be contacted by Us. Your continued use of the Site following the acceptance of such revised T&C means that You accept and agree to the changes.
Changes to The Site and Services.
We are consistently evolving the Site as We discover the needs and desires of our Site-Users. Thus, We may modify, suspend, or discontinue all or any portion of the Site, at any time, with or without notice. With regards to content, We may update the content on this Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update such material. New features to the current Site and services to Users shall be subject to these T&C.
Your Suggestions are Welcome.
We are committed to continuous improvement of Your experience and therefore welcome Your suggestions on these T&C as well as the Site, Services and Products We offer. If You send us suggestions, You agree that You are granting Us (and all Users) an unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, sublicensable, transferable, royalty-free license to use any of Your suggestions for any purpose without any obligation or compensation to You. Please know We appreciate Your suggestions whether they are used, or not.
The owner of the Site is based in the United States. The Site is offered and available to Users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If You access the Site from outside the United States, You do so on Your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. By using this Site, You represent and warrant that You are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If You do not meet all of these requirements, You must not access or use the Site.
Users under 18; Children under 13.
We do not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from anyone under 18. Anyone under 18 may only use this Site with the permission and participation of a parent or legal guardian who must be the registered Client and who shall be fully responsible for the actions of their minor children and their experiences using the Site.
Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to use the Website.
If You believe that We have inadvertently collected the personal information from anyone under age 13, please contact us through our contact page or email at [email protected] immediately so that We can properly destroy that personal information.
If You are accepting these Terms on behalf of another legal entity, including a business or government entity, You represent that You have full legal authority to bind such entity to these T&C.
To achieve our mission of sharing information and solutions to complex problems in plain and easy-to-understand language, We provide visitors with the knowledge, tools, and inspiration We believe they will benefit from to the best of our ability. Although We do our best to provide reliable and informative material, We cannot and do not make any representations or warranty with respect to the content on our Site. Use of our Site and other services is done at Your own risk.
The Site may contain testimonials or reviews. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such Users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular Users, and may not necessarily be representative of all Users of the products and/or services. We do not claim, and You should not assume, that all Users will have the same experiences.
The information contained in this Site is for educational purposes only. This Site does not and cannot provide medical advice for any person requiring direct medical care. It should not be used as a substitute for medical care and advice of Your physician. There may be variations on the treatment that Your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances. Medicine is a dynamic science and should be considered accordingly. This information is not to be used to diagnose or treat any condition. We are not liable for how You use and implement the information You receive.
This Site is intended for use only by healthy adult individuals. The Site is not intended for use by minors, pregnant women, or individuals with any type of health condition. Such individuals are specifically warned to seek professional medical advice prior to initiation any form of weight loss effort or regimen.
Michael Kummer is not a medical or health-care professional, and no health professional-patient relationship is formed by the use of this Site or by the act of contacting a representative of the Company via email or Website forms.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT, BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THIS SITE. NEVER RELY ON
INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IN PLACE OF SEEKING PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE.
Call Your Doctor or 911 in Case of Emergency: If You think You may have a medical emergency, call Your doctor or 911 immediately. DO NOT USE THIS SITE FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES.
Release of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, We expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by You or others in connection with our Site and its Content, including without limitation any liability for any accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual injury or harm, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. You specifically acknowledge and agree that We are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any other Site participant or User, including You. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold MK Media Group LLC, Michael Kummer, employees, and agents harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, Your use of this Site.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES AS TO OUR SITE OR ITS CONTENT. YOU AGREE THAT OUR SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL BE FUNCTIONAL, UNINTERRUPTED, CORRECT, COMPLETE, APPROPRIATE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THE SITE, CONTENT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF OUR SITE OR ITS CONTENT OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
Advertisers, Sponsors, and Affiliates
We work with different advertisers, sponsors, and affiliates to bring You quality content. We cannot be held liable for the actions of any of these vendors. If You buy a product or service through any links on this Site, We may earn a commission, but We cannot service any issues or claims related to those products. You will need to contact the provider of the service or product directly to resolve any disputes. We will not be able to assist. We do, however, care about your experiences with products or services you may have learned about on our Site and welcome you to inform us of your issues or claims.
This Site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to You or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for Your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from Your use of them. If You decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, You do so entirely at Your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt out of data collection, please click here.
Choice of Law
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so such exclusions may not apply to You. All disputes regarding the scope, force and effect of this Agreement, or the relationship, if any, between Michael Kummer and any User of this Site, including any claims based upon allegedly tortious conduct or breach of warranty, shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Georgia.
The provisions in this Agreement concerning access, choice of law and forum, disclaimer of warranty, medical liability, general liability, indemnity, and limits on damages shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse or terminate Your access to the Site and its Content, in full or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, You are no longer authorized to access the part of the Site or Content affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on You in these T&C with respect to the Site and its Content will still apply now and in the future, even after termination by You or us.
Class Action Waiver
Any claim brought under these Terms and Conditions will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class/representative/ collective actions are not permitted. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT A PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN EACH’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS CLIENT IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, SUCH AS IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER. Further, unless both You and the Company agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDTIONS OR THE SITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable and/or invalid, no other provision shall be affected, and the remaining provisions shall be construed and
continue with the same effect as if the unenforceable provision or invalid provision was not a part of the Agreement.
This Agreement may be assigned by MK Media Group LLC or Michael Kummer to a successor of MK Media Group or Michael Kummer and shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon such successors and assigns.
Notice to MK Media Group LLC or Michael Kummer may be provided by first class mail or overnight courier to Michael Kummer, 12460 Crabapple Road, Suite 202 #120, Alpharetta, GA 30004.
You may not use any of our content for commercial purposes unless You have obtained the right to do so from us.
You may use and translate our articles and guides so long as You: (1) add a clearly visible link or reference to our Site (on every page) and (2) clearly indicate if changes to our content Were made. You may use such content in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests MK Media Group or Michael Kummer endorses You or Your usage of our content, or otherwise violates any provision of these T&C. In no instance should Your use of our content expressly or implicitly convey that Michael Kummer is a medical or health care professional. By using our Site and its Content in any way or for any reason, You also implicitly agree to our full Disclaimer above.
However, You may not frame or inline link our Content without our written permission.
We reserve the right to require You to remove any links to our Site for any reason, at any time.
The Company name “MK Media Group LLC”, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, or service providers (“Affiliates”). You may use such marks only with the prior written permission of the Company.
Users and the Company agree to honor the copyrights of other Users and the Company. Defacing or removing of copyright notices or violations of copyrights is strictly prohibited.
Linking to the Site and Social Media Features.
You may link to our homepage, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but without our express written approval You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable You to:
- Link from Your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on Your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions We provide with respect to such features.
Subject to the foregoing, You must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by You.
- Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Site that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
MK Media Group Comments Policy
The goal of the comments section is to allow people to share experiences and insights and ask general questions.
To participate, Users should be no younger than 18 years old.
These rules apply to any area of the Site, which includes social media pages, allowing the submission of User-generated content or interactions.
Our comments section is moderated by Michael Kummer and a group of freelancers on a weekly basis.
The moderators, commenters, and forum members are not medical or health care professionals, and any moderation is subject to the Disclaimers above.
The moderators reserve the right to delete any messages deemed to be inappropriate or to violate these rules without notifying the author.
The moderators may ban a member from the comment section for violating, as judged by such moderator, any of these rules. An explanation will be provided if the User requests it.
We remind You that any message can be read, used, reproduced, and cited by all pursuant to these T&C. It is possible to erase or edit Your own comments. If necessary, email [email protected] assistance.
The moderators, members, and anyone commenting should always conduct themselves with respect and honesty. Personal attacks are not allowed.
By using the MK Media Group comments section, You agree to post information that is true and correct to the best of Your knowledge and is of Your personal experience.
If the information You post is not personal experience, We request You to provide sources (references, links, etc.) whenever it is relevant and possible. All statements about statistics, data, studies, and new advancements in medicine should have trustworthy sources.
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to approve any User Comments for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Comments that We deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if We believe that such User Comment violates these T&C, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of Users of the Site or the public, or could create liability for the Company.
- Disclose Your identity or other information about You to any third party who claims that material posted by You violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
- Terminate or suspend Your access to all or part of the Site for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Without limiting the foregoing, We have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
You are not allowed to post any advertisements, for example, in the form of text links or banners.
All posts are automatically dated.
Code of Conduct.
The standards of behavior set forth below are not intended to be all inclusive and above-all-else We require You to engage in respectful, professional, and uplifting activity and communication. We reserve the right to remove any posts that do not adhere to our Code of Conduct, and to suspend or terminate the access or membership of anyone who violates them.
Content Standards: Any content, posts, communications, or other actions by any User of the Site are prohibited that are the following in nature (“Content Standards”):
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent or depicting violence, threatening, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Hateful or discriminatory targeting race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation or identity, nationality, or political beliefs;
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, or unlawful;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- Uploading or linking to files that contain viruses, malware, or other programs that could damage the operation of the Site or Users’ computers;
- Spamming or link baiting (embedding a link in Your post to draw traffic to Your own site); and
Prohibited Uses: You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these T&C. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another User, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or alibis names associated with any of the foregoing); Users shall only use their real names.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or Users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, You agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- Recruit, by manual or other means, Users of this Site to leave the Site in favor of another related or competitive service.
Do’s and Don’ts Checklist
To help You comply with these T&C We have compiled this list of Do’s and Don’ts (this is not intended to be all inclusive; again, common sense can fill in any blanks)
Dos. You agree that You will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Keep Your email address valid and current;
- Provide accurate profile information to Us and keep it updated;
- Keep Your payment method and billing information up to date;
- Use Your real legal name (no pseudonyms, User handles, nicknames, or dummy corporations) on Your profile;
- Respect the proprietary interests of other Users and the Company;
- Use the Site in a professional manner.
Don’ts. You agree that You will NOT:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
- Create a false identity or misrepresent Your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, “User handle,” the name or professional name of a known individual, or a Client profile for anyone other than Yourself (a real person);
- Misrepresent Your current or previous professional history, positions, and qualifications;
- Misrepresent Your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Supply information that is inaccurate or not intended for a designated field (for example, submitting a telephone number in the “title” field, or including personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by the Site);
- Use or attempt to use another Client’s account;
- Harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- Send spam or other unwelcome communications to others;
- Scrape or copy profiles, contacts, or information of others through any means (including crawlers, spiders, bots, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work) – or use any non-authorized method to add or download contacts, or to send or redirect messages;
- Act in an unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable manner;
- Disclose confidential, proprietary, or trade-secret information of others, including Your employer, without their express written consent;
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other proprietary rights;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of the Company or any Third-Party sponsors or affiliates;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation not authorized by Us;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Site;
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes prostitution;
- Create or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud, or other similar practice;
- Copy or use the information, content, or data of others available on the Site (except as expressly authorized);
- Copy or use the information, content, or data on the Site in connection with a competitive service (as determined by Us);
- Collect, use, copy, transfer, modify, or create derivative works of the Company, the Site, or any related technology (except as expressly authorized by the Company);
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Site or any related technology, or any part thereof;
- Imply or state that You are affiliated with or endorsed by the Company without our express consent;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Site or related information or data;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a Client account or any other feature of the Site, without our consent;
- Deep link to our Site for any purpose without our consent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site;
- Remove, cover, block, or obscure any advertisement included on the Site;
- Monitor the Site’s availability, performance, or functionality for any competitive or non-competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Site;
- Access the Site except through commonly available web browsers, or interfaces expressly provided by the Site, such as its mobile applications;
- Override any security feature of the Site;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Site (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms);
- Violate these T&C or other policies as published on the Site.
User-Supplied Content and Intellectual Property
The Site may allow Users and members to post, submit, publish, comment, display, or transmit (hereinafter, “post”) information or materials (hereinafter, “content”) which may be accessed by other Users.
By posting content to the Site, You represent and warrant that You are entitled to submit the content, that You own or control all rights to the content, and that the content is not in violation of any law, contractual restrictions, or other third-party rights. Posting content for which You do not already own, or control, rights does not convey any ownership rights to You.
You agree that Your posted content does and will comply with the Content Standards set out in these T&C. You understand and acknowledge that You, and not the Company, are responsible for the legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness of content You post. We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the substance or accuracy of any content posted by You or any other User of the Site.
Posted content may be visible to other Users, so any content You post to the Site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. The Company has no obligation to safeguard, monitor, or enforce any intellectual property rights that may be associated with any content that You or any other User posts on the Site in any manner. Regarding Your posting of confidential or trade secret information on the Site, We do not make any claims as to Your proprietary interests or offer any legal protections to You.
Protecting Your Intellectual Property
If another User posts content to the Site that You believe violates Your intellectual property or other rights, it is Your sole responsibility to pursue any actions or claims. We have no obligation to act on Your behalf.
If You post confidential or trade secret information to the Site in any form, You do so at Your own risk of loss. If You desire to maintain confidentiality regarding such content, We encourage You to refrain from posting it on the Site.
Ownership vs. License
We do not claim any ownership interest in Your posted content solely because You have provided it, although We claim a license sufficient to display such content through the Site. All posted content shall be deemed to have been licensed to the Company on a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual basis. You acknowledge that You have the right to grant the above license to us and our Affiliates, and each of their and Our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
Moderator Contact Information
You can contact the moderators of the MK Media Group comments section via this email: [email protected].
For further contact information, see our contact page.