I offer limited guest blogging opportunities to bloggers and freelance writers. To better understand if my blog is the right platform for your brand or content, and to learn how many visitors my blog attracts each month, please visit my about page.
If you would like to write an educational article that does not promote your (or affiliated) brands, products or services, please feel free to submit your idea or draft. If you are interested in sponsoring an article or to promote a brand or product, please check out my Sponsoring Opportunities page.
Please note that I have strict quality guidelines for all content I publish and little time to make edits and corrections. As a result, make sure your article adheres to the following requirements. If not, I’ll reject it.
- Has the potential to rank on the first page of Google
- Well-written, unique and informative and “epic” content
- Epic means the article needs to be better than anything currently available on the topic
- Contains no spelling or grammar errors
- 1,500 words in length minimum, but many topics may require 2,000 to 5,000 words
- May contain a DoFollow link but not to any brands or products you’re affiliated with
- Adequately structured using standard HTML headline tags (H2-H5)
- Includes a 1200×628 pixel featured image and multiple relevant content images with a resolution of at least 1000×500 pixels each
- Catchy title of 75 characters or less
- Meta description with ~155 characters
- Contains outbound links to trusted and authoritative sources
- Includes references and links to scientific studies (for health and fitness articles)
- Follows SEO best-practices
Before submitting your article, I highly recommend having it proofread by someone else and checking it with an advanced spell checker, such as Grammarly*.
The first thing I do after I receive your draft is to paste the article into Grammarly. If I see any glaring errors, I immediately reject it. So save us both the time and hassle and check it first!
Together with your article submission, please submit the keyword(s) you have targeted and proof that you did keyword research, such as a report or screenshot from moz.com. Also, submit information about how well your previous articles rank on Google.
Once I have received the topic you’d like to write about, I’ll run it through my content analysis platform and let you what keywords/subtopics you need to include, and how many words your article has to contain. Assuming I deem the proposed topic a good fit for my blog, of course.
How Likely Am I to Publish Your Article?
Fair warning: Most submissions I receive lack in relevancy or their authors are not willing to put in the effort required to produce content that can outrank existing articles on the web. I only publish content of the highest quality that has the potential to outrank everything else that’s out there.
That often means highly polished and professionally edited articles with thousands of words. If your goal is to get a quick backlink with an 800-word article that provides little to no value to readers, my blog is not the right platform for you.
If you think that your article will meet or exceed my requirements, please go ahead and remember to submit a topic proposal, abstract and an indication of what brand or webpage you represent.
Please note that I reserve the right to reject any content for any reason (or no reason at all). In particular, I do not post articles referencing topics related to gambling, religion, or adult content.